I ordered clothes, returned them and have not recieved my refund of $450. This has been going on since April 2016.

I have contacted them, the BBB has attempted to contact them, and my bank attempted to contact them with no results. They have taken their website down as well as their facebook page. I recommend everyone file a complaint with the FTC. Additionally, the company appears to be owned by a company called Machete Los Angeles.

Seems they have a history of scam companies.Their trademark was abandoned in the beginning of November. Everyone should report them to the FTC so that maybe a class action lawsuit can be started.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Oliver Grace needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oliver Grace.

Comments