1.6

I ordered the Oliver Grace Sabrina jump suit.It looked awful on me.

I received the shipping label from them and I returned it. I never got my refund. I have now e-mailed them several times, including the e-mail address, which they clearly received since I got my return label. However, now I can't get anyone to return any of my e-mails.

I am extremely frustrated. That was a lot of money. And obviously not worth it. I am not sure what else to write since this has to be at least one hundred words?

That is strange.I just want to be able to help other customers so they don't get ripped off.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Oliver Grace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Oliver Grace to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that i never got my money back after mailing them the outfit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oliver Grace oliver grace sabrina jumpsuit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oliver Grace?

Comments

El Dorado Hills, California, United States #1270486

The SAME thing happened to me..and I bought mine back in March as well.

What can we do to file a claim about this?$150 is a lot to not get back when an item was returned!!