Like all other reviewers, I did not receive a refund for the item I returned to Oliver Grace. I bought the Sabrina Jumpsuit in March, attempted to return it April 8, didn't get a response with a return authorization until almost May. Sent the package back two days after receiving a shipping label from OG and it was delivered two days after that. Fast forward to July and still no refund. I emailed once a week and received no human responses. I then took to the internet and commented on their Facebook posts with my requests and cautioned other commenters. No response. They haven't even been active on Facebook since late June 2016.

This company is a total fraud. I've never been victimized by a company before so I'm beyond frustrated and angry. It's like we're all helpless to do anything to combat their scam.

I ended up disputing the charge on my credit card and filing a complaint with the BBB. I was lucky my credit card company was willing to go through with issuing me a credit considering I made the purchase five months ago!

This person wrote the review because of "no refund for returned items" at Oliver Grace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $144 and wants Oliver Grace to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not get back to me about refund, lack of customer service, difficulty communicating with company and no refunds given. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oliver Grace and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #1197910

Me too...so sad! I do lots of online shopping and had the same experience as you with Oliver Grace (and same Jumpsuit...ha!) I am going to call my VISA card company tomorrow and file a complaint and see if I get anywhere:(