I have had a similar experience!I returned an ill-fitting jumpsuit that I waited 6 weeks for over 7 1/2 weeks ago.

I got email confirmation when my return was received and my full refund was promised within 3-5 days. Now 7 1/2 weeks, and countless emails and bs excuses later I have still not received my money.

I have filed formal complaints with the Better Business Bureau (they contacted the company several times with no result) and just this morning with the Attorney General of California.I encourage you to do the same and maybe we can get some results!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund-fraud and no phone number listed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my refund has never been processed or given to me." of sabrina jumpsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $154. Oliver Grace needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sabrina jumpsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oliver Grace.

Same here!! The worst!!

Flint, Michigan, United States #1194122

Still no resolution. The company won't even respond to me any more.

Kaufman, Texas, United States #1182312

Can we get a class action lawsuit going? I'm in the same boat!

to Anonymous Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1197069

Same here. Class action?

Middletown Township, New Jersey, United States #1181837

You may also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (since it governs interstate commerce) at