I purchased the Sabrina jumpsuit on 5/11/2016 and when it arrived it was way too big and really ugly. It looked nothing like the on line picture.

I returned it and have never received a refund on my credit card. I returned it to the address listed on the website but they said they had moved. They said the package should get to them though. I was in contact with someone by email but they never followed up and I have not been credited for my return.

This company is a scam and they should be prosecuted for defrauding so many people.

If anyone has any idea on how I can get my $144 back lml. Thanks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are a dishonest company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of oliver grace sabrina jumpsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $144. Oliver Grace needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oliver grace sabrina jumpsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oliver Grace.

Comments