I've had the same experience as the other reviewers. I ordered the jumpsuit, didn't like it, used their USPS return label and dropped it in the mail for return.

Lesson learned, I did not get a tracking number or confirmation of delivery. Almost 4 months later they will not acknowledge that they have received my return. I have exchanged several e-mails and feel they are sending auto replies and are starting to ignore me. No phone number for the company.

I am now disputing the charge with AmEx and PayPal.

I am having trouble disputing the charge because there is no address for the company to provide to AmEx. Do not do business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and no phone number listed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sabrina jumpsuit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $144. Oliver Grace needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sabrina jumpsuit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Oliver Grace.

Comments

Cmwemerick
Malden, Massachusetts, United States #1181175

If you go on the Better Business Bureau website you can find their address. I would encourage you to file a complaint there too! I did!