These guys are horrible. The sad thing is, I loved the jumpsuit, but it was too big.

I couldn't get an answer for how to exchange, so I returned it. Thank goodness I received an RMA number from them and an email that they received my jumpsuit and that they would refund my money, but it never went past that. I did receive one email after three weeks without a refund but stopped replying to me after that. Fortunately, PayPal has filed a claim and will be refunding my money in the next few days.

I returned this in early June!

I'm wondering if it has to do with working capital. Either way, I will never order from them again and recommend you stay away.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of oliver grace sabrina jumpsuit from Oliver Grace. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oliver Grace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oliver Grace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments