I ordered a jumpsuit two weeks ago have not heard one word from this is a scam no phone number to be reached at I have emailed them several times.

I have been had do not order from this bogus Company lesson learned I will get my money back and am seeking action . I read all of the negative reviews after my purchase of the jumpsuit never ever have I dealt with such poor customer service .

At least some not all but some received the jumpsuit I haven't even received a shipping notice all I got was they took my money I have been scammed !!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CO.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $144. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oliver Grace. The most disappointing about oliver grace sabrina jumpsuit from Oliver Grace was no phone number listed, no refund-fraud and did not get back to me about refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oliver Grace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Oliver Grace to other companies on our site.

Mamaroneck, New York, United States #1201953

Me too, I ordered 3 weeks ago and received nothing except my money had been taken out